أعلى الأفلام الصينية تقييما لسنة 2019 وفقا لموقع Douban

by 12/22/2019 0 comments



Dear Ex 8.6

Image result for nezha chinese movie" Nezha 8.5

Image result for Better Days  chinese movie" Better Days 8.3

Image result for The Legend of Hei chinese movie" The Legend of Hei 8.2

Image result for So Long My Son chinese movie"
So Long My Son 8.0

Image result for The Wandering Earth   chinese movie"

The Wandering Earth 7.9

Image result for My People My Country    chinese movie"
My People My Country 7.9

Image result for White Snake 2019  chinese movie"
White Snake 7.9

Image result for The Crossing 2019  chinese movie" The Crossing 7.7

Image result for Sheep Without A Shepherd  chinese movie" Sheep Without A Shepherd 7.7

belkissmisa

Translator

هذه المدونة بمثابة مساحة خاصة بي تحتوي على ترجمات وتقارير وآراء شخصية وأخبار خاصة بالفن الآسيوي بشكل عام، أرجو أن تستفيدوا وتقضوا وقتا ممتعا فيها

0 comments:

إرسال تعليق